2026年7月20日 星期一

A page from my diary

felt very sleepy and slept through the final FIFA 2026 football match between Spain and Argentina. I watched the replay, and it took up the whole afternoon. Congratulations to Spain!



At night, I met up with my teacher friends in Mong Kok and had dinner in a nostalgic Chinese-style canteen. 
Glad to have a wonderful time with friends.

Though I am on holiday, I am still busy doing so many things. My default mode is still in "fight mode," so it really takes time for me to adjust. My brain continues to be loaded with thousands of thoughts and ideas every day.

As FIFA has come to an end, there will be another brand new day. Before I continue to plan other ideas and things, I know I need to get enough sleep and take a good rest first.

Stop, get some rest, and good night.


2 則留言:

  1. 這場總决賽,西班牙vs阿根廷,很多人都說悶波一場,賽果西班牙小勝一比零,今次FIFA 舉辦相當成功,下期想增加64隊參賽,64隊想起也非常刺激,捧場者不少。

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 其實看重播真的沒有驚喜,還是看現場直播最好,期待四年後64隊的世界盃!⚽️

      刪除