2026年7月20日 星期一

A page from my diary

felt very sleepy and slept through the final FIFA 2026 football match between Spain and Argentina. I watched the replay, and it took up the whole afternoon. Congratulations to Spain!



At night, I met up with my teacher friends in Mong Kok and had dinner in a nostalgic Chinese-style canteen. 
Glad to have a wonderful time with friends.

Though I am on holiday, I am still busy doing so many things. My default mode is still in "fight mode," so it really takes time for me to adjust. My brain continues to be loaded with thousands of thoughts and ideas every day.

As FIFA has come to an end, there will be another brand new day. Before I continue to plan other ideas and things, I know I need to get enough sleep and take a good rest first.

Stop, get some rest, and good night.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

精選文章

退休的遐想

  基本要求: 1 保持身體健康:每天做運動,切忌過重或過輕。 2 保持身心健康:做自己喜歡的事、放下執著、學習感恩及活在活下。 3 保持飲食均衡:勿暴飲暴食,吃健康的食物,學煮東西吃。 4 財務自由,計劃自己每月大約的開支及洗費,量入為出。 退休金額與退休生活(未計通脹,全用現...